What are cookies? Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
There are two main types of cookies:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that are deleted when you close your browser. They allow websites to link your actions during a browser session.
- Persistent cookies: These are cookies that remain on your device for a set period of time or until you delete them. They allow websites to remember your preferences or actions across multiple sessions.
Cookies used on https://dataandluck.com
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertisements on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
Managing cookies You can manage cookies by changing your browser settings. Most browsers allow you to refuse or accept all cookies, or to accept only certain types of cookies. To learn more about how to manage cookies, visit https://www.aboutcookies.org.
Thank you for visiting Data And Luck.